Why Attend L500?
Now in its 9th year, Leadership 500 is the premier conference and networking event for Executives, Educators, Managers, Thought Leaders and for those aspiring leaders from the Corporate, Non Profit, Health, and Government sectors. Leadership 500 was founded for the purpose of developing leaders through direct engagement, seminars and networking events designed to inspire, educate and motivate the next generation of Leaders.
Leadership 500 provides attendees with a variety of educational and networking formats in a relaxed family friendly setting where the Nation's well known and emerging leaders gather and conduct panel discussions with participants. Attendees will add to their knowledge toolkit increasing their ability to lead and develop others as a result of the skills and knowledge exchanges Leadership 500 helps to facilitate.
Why send your employees?
Attendees at Leadership 500 will receive training and skills development from Executives and Thought Leaders that will further your employees' management and leadership abilities with an increased awareness and sensitivity for contemporary issues that impact business, community and the world at large.
- Attendees will learn to optimize their thinking, improve decision making
- Attendee will learn empowering skills but also be able to empower others upon their return to the work place
- Attendees will develop local and national level contacts that could lead to increased business, mission or goal attainment for their company
- Leadership 500 can be used as a sales or other performance incentive with a knowledge value add that equates to a tangible return on investment
- Insights gained from thought provoking seminars result in real world knowledge that can be applied in the work place
- Networking opportunities with major Fortune 500 sponsors, members of the national media, Government, Civic and Social Scholars and leading politicians